We have received our final financial aid package for our last client for the class of 2020!
Drum roll, please…
We are thrilled to announce that our class of 2020 clients have been awarded a total of $2,734,211 in scholarships! Congratulations Graduates!
I know what you might be thinking…
Ayo, I am sure your client caseload this year must have been full of super scholars with 4.0+ GPAs and 1600 on the SAT.
On the contrary, we support clients across the spectrum and work with them to give their applications a competitive edge.
This year’s scholarship awards included clients that:
- Earned over $200,000 in total scholarship with an average GPA and scored under 1000 out of 1600 on the SAT.
- Were accepted into prestigious scholarships and honors programs at Tulane University (Sub-Saharan African Leadership), University of Miami (Isaac Bashevis Singer Scholarship), University of Maryland-College Park (Banneker/Key Scholars Program), and University of Maryland-Baltimore (Meyerhoff Scholars Program).
- Worked with a US College Experts Consultant to appeal their financial aid packages and received an average offer increase of $4,000 per year ($16,000 over four years).
Here is a list of just a few of the schools that our class of 2020 clients have been admitted into.
- Allegheny College
- Baylor Unversity
- Dartmouth University
- Emerson College
- George Washington University
- Howard University
- Kalamazoo College
- Loyola Marymount University
- Morgan State University
- McDaniels College
- North Carolina A & T University
- Northeastern University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Tulane University
- Salisbury University
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- Stevenson University
- Temple University
- Towson University
- University of Dayton
- University of Delaware
- University of Maryland-Baltimore County
- University of Maryland-College Park
- University of Miami
See what our clients have to say about working with us…
“There is no way I could have done this alone. You supported and encouraged me even when I thought I couldn’t make it.”
“My son and I stopped arguing about college applications because you were able to connect with him in a way that he understood.”
“The number of scholarships we received was worth the cost of working with you. I have shared your details with all my friends.”
“My daughter just feels so comfortable working with you.”
Join us for our next webinar:
Senior Year – What You Need To Do & When
This is the perfect opportunity to learn more about the college application process and how to re-strategize during this pandemic season.
Who Should Attend: High School Students & Parents
Date: Thurs. August 20th
Time: 7:00 PM